Atomic Cyber Crash - Information on the risk of nuclear war
The initiators of these pages are (in alphabetical order):
Prof. Dr. Karl Hans Bläsius (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, www.hochschule-trier.de/informatik/blaesius/ )
Dr. Leo Ensel (Social Psychology, Conflict Researcher and Intercultural Trainer, meeting with Mikhail Gorbachev at 20. 8. 2019)
Dr. Markus Patenge (German Commission Justitia et Pax, Catholic Church, www.justitia-et-pax.de)
Uwe Werner Schierhorn (Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering)
Prof. Dr. Jörg Siekmann (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, http://siekmann.dfki.de/de/home/ )
Prof. Dr. Bernhard H. F. Taureck (Philosophy, https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_H._F._Taureck )
· We are a community of interests regarding the goals of these pages.
· We are not an association and work voluntarily to keep the costs low so we do not need any funds (no collections, no appeals for donations).
· With alternative approaches we see ourselves as supplementary to the other peace movement so do not want to be a competitor but are willing to cooperate.
· We are non-partisan and would like to support politicians of the democratic parties regarding our goals.
· We would like to make the risks of nuclear war known to a broader public and seek the support of prominent personalities.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator